Thursday, August 20, 2009

teething :(

Today I noticed that Caleb has more teeth coming in on top, so basically now there are 4 working their way through on top and he already has 2 on the bottom. He is now enjoying a cold strawberry in the mesh feeder, it must feel good on them and he gets a nice snack too. Yesterday he did the "milk" sign for the first time, but hasn't since, but I have been frequently using the signs for milk, more, eat, drink, all done, and a few more so I can't wait until he can sign back, it may lessen his crying as well.

This morning Will had a playdate with his friend Anthony, and it is always nice for me to get a chance to chat with Eva also. :) We are going to try to set up a playdate for next week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Needham Family Genealogy

Potato Roots