Wednesday, July 22, 2009

first post!

I'm setting up a blog here as an offshoot of the family blog, with more frequent updates on topics such as (but not limited to) what I am reading, homeschool ideas & projects, arts & crafts, places we go, recipes, genealogy, and random thoughts.

Today Will and Caleb have been playing with Sophie who is spending the day here, and we have been reading some books including Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (sign & sing), and How Much is that Doggie in the Window (a singalong), which has a surprise happy ending which Will is always excited about. Will has been looking at Curious George Learns the Alphabet by H.A. Rey while Sophie napped and we went over a few letters and words that begin with them. I have been searching some homeschooling for preschool blogs and getting better ideas of how to chronicle our homeschooling journey, and Jacob also mentioned he is now following a few homeschool blogs so now we need to compare notes. :)

Yesterday we had our CSA pickup and again were rather dissappointed in it, where are the tomatoes? So tonight we will go grocery shopping to supplement our meager haul of veggies this week. We *did* get basil so I need fresh tomatoes to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Needham Family Genealogy

Potato Roots