Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Hampshire

 We spent a nice long weekend up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire as I wrote about on Little Men. This week my parents will be visiting, it has been almost a year since they have seen the boys so we are all looking forward to spending time with them. The closing on our new home is this Thursday. Much more to post about on that.

Here are some photos from our weekend trip.

View from the Willey House site


at the Mt. Washington hotel

On the veranda after dinner but before the fire alarm sent everyone outside.

That photo reminds me of when W was a baby....

Awww.... W in July 2006. Sorry. Had to share it.

On the deck of the Mt. Washington hotel-- look at the clouds!


Taken during the train ride


C was fascinated with Thomas the Tank Engine. We have several photos of the back of his head since he just kept looking at him. After that day I am pretty sure I will have Thomas songs in my head for years. But seeing C's enjoyment was worth it. I think. :)

View from along the Kangamangus Highway

the boys at the Sugar Hill scenic overlook

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time you had! The New Hampshire scenery is impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Needham Family Genealogy

Potato Roots