Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We are having a nice day today, Will has been having fun playing with Sophie. I made a batch of zucchini banana breads, but they did not come out as good as last time (maybe more cinnamon next time). Yesterday we got another rather meager haul from the farm, I guess the tomato crop has had it pretty rough this summer so we did not get any.

Caleb started doing the army crawl a couple weeks ago and he can scoot himself forward at a rapid pace, especially when he sees something interesting that he is not supposed to have. The past few nights his upper teeth have also been bothering him as they continue to cut through, I hope we will all get a better night's sleep tonight. This evening I will have to buy more orajel for him.

We are slowly cleaning out our storage unit, and hope to have it emptied by the end of the month, and finally get our bookcases and books back home. :) It is such a relief to be off the market. Our dining room light is still out of order, and after a hefty (600+) estimate from the electrician to rewire, we decided to return the fixture we bought initially and see about ordering another pull-string variety, and found a few online that might be suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Needham Family Genealogy

Potato Roots